This is another Undergraduate Scholarships on offer by the National Youth Empowerment Commission (NAYEC) for the year 2013. It closes on 12th April, 2013 so, you should act on it as soon as possible.
The National Youth Empowerment Commission (NAYEC) is offering a number of Undergraduate Scholarship awards to qualified Nigerian students. The program aims to promote academic excellence and improved skills among young Nigerians. Applications are invited from full-time degree students in recognized Nigerian tertiary institutions.
Applicants should be first year and second year students in the 2012/2013Academic year.
Application must be accompanied with scanned copies (electronically) or photocopy (manually) of:
• SSCE/GCE O/Level Result or equivalent (WAEC Computer Printout of SSCE/WASSCE/NECO Result).
• JAMB/University Admission Letter.
• Letter of Identification from applicant’s Local Government Area, duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary.
• One recent passport-size photograph with full names written at the back.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can apply electronically (by e-mail) or manually (by P.O Box) by sending an e-mail (electronic) or on one sheet of A4 paper (manual) containing the following information:
1. Full Name (surname first):
2. Title (Mr./Mrs./Miss):
3. Phone number:
4. E-mail address:
6. Course of study:
7. Duration of Course:
8. Session of Admission:
9. Year & Mode of Entry:
10. Matriculation Number:
11. JAMB Registration Number:
12. Current CGPA (as at time of Application):
13. State of Origin:
15. Postal Address:
16. Permanent Address:
All electronic applications should be sent to: email@example.com Or firstname.lastname@example.org
All manual applications should be addressed to:
National Youth Empowerment commission
P.O. Box 553
The envelops should be marked “12/13 NAYEC Scholarship Awards”
Application Deadline Date
Scholarship Application closes midnight 12th April, 2013.
Freshers who are yet to have a CGPA as at the time of application should indicate ‘NIL’ for CGPA.
• Above details would be verified, so applicants should ensure that the details provided above are true as of time of application because automaticdisqualification might be a penalty to those who default.
• Applicants who have not regularized their admission with JAMB need notapply.
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Good luck to applicants!!!