Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Ondo State School of Health Technology, Akure for2013/2014 Academic Session
Application form is Six thousand Five hundred Naira (N6,500.00) only
Late Entry Form is Eight thousand Five hundred Naira (N8,500.00) only from 28th to 30th June, 2013
Examination Date is 6th July, 2013 by 9:00 AM Prompt.
Venue will be contain in the Notification slip.
NAME OF COURSES
-Medical Laboratory Technician =3 years
-Medical Laboratory Technician – Direct Entry=2 Years
-Community Health Extension Workers – Chew=3 years
-Junior Community Health Extension Workers – Jchew=2 Years
-Health Information Management=3 years
-Health Information Management – Direct Entry=2 Years
-Public Health Nursing – PHN= 2 Years
-Dental Surgery Technician=3 years
-Dental Surgery Technician – Direct Entry=12 Months
Environmental Health Technologist
HND- Environmental Health Technologist 4 Years
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• No person under the age of sixteen(16) years may be admitted into any of the programmes
• Holders of Assistant Certificates wishing to undergo the Technician (Return Course) training are eligible for admission by direct entry into 200 level provided they satisfy the School certificate requirement.
• Candidate must have at least a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics and must have bias for science subjects at the senior school certificate level
• Candidate must satisfy the Departmental requirements in addition to the general entry requirements
• Result combination from the same examination body is acceptable in all department
• Only the Medical Laboratory Department accept result combination across examination bodies.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Collect Certified Bank Tellerfrom the Bursary Department in the school premises.
2. Pay the sum of Six thousand, five hundred Naira (NGN 6,500.00) only to United Bank of Africa Plc, (UBA Plc) Account Name: School of Health Technology, Account Number: 1005642954 (Late Entry fee is Eight thousand Five hundred Naira (NGN 8,500:00) only from 28th to 30th June, 2013)
3. Submit your payment teller to the Bursary Department and collect school receipt and scratch card for online registration
4. Visit the school Admission portal www.sohtak.org and fill in you data.
5. Scan and upload your recent clear passport photograph (Max. size 30kb). and submit your application online.
6. Download and print a copy of the Acknowledgement and Exam Notification slip