The University of Lagos, UNILAG School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS) has announced the commencement of Postgraduate Admission Application for 2013/2014 at the is on. The PG School is therefore inviting admission applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2013/2014 UNILAG Postgraduate programmes.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR UNILAG POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION 2013-2014
An applicant for admission to a PG programme shall be:
1. A holder of an honours degree of this University or any other recognized Institution;
2. A person who holds other qualification(s) recognized by senate of the University of Lagos;
3. In addition to (i) and (ii) above, an applicant may be required, as a condition for admission, to undergo a selection process in the form of written and/or oral examinations.
GENERAL NOTICE TO UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS PG 2013 APPLICANTS
1. (i) Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignments or their current Postgraduate programme need not apply. Such applicants will be automatically disqualified.
2. Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results need not apply.
3. A holder of Degree obtained from an Outreach/Satellite are not eligible to apply.
4. All academic transcripts must reach the Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the start of the session admission is being sought.
How To Apply
Guidelines For Filling The Application Form
- Provide the details in the fields below to obtain a Payment Reference Number. (You will receive an email voucher in the email account provided)
- Print the email voucher and take it to any branch of the designated banks stated below:
- Ecobank Plc : All branches of Ecobank Nationwide.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc : All branches of Guaranty Trust Bank Nationwide.(and internet banking platform)
- WEMA Bank Plc : All branches of Wema Bank Nationwide.
- Zenith Bank Plc : All branches of Zenith Bank Nationwide.
- Pay the sum of N22,500.00 (Twenty Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) for the Form, the SPGS Abridged Prospectus and bank charges.
- After payment, return to School of Postgraduate Studies website www.unilagspgs.edu.ng, click the 2013/2014 Application link, then Application Form link, login with Payment Reference Number as username and provide surname in lowercase as password.
- Click the Edit Application form link to fill the Application form and upload digital passport photograph (jpeg format) which should not be more than 15 kb in size and must be in white background. The acceptable dimension is width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm. (Failure to comply with specified image format may lead to disqualification.)
- Click “SUBMIT FORM” button if the information is correct, else, click DECLINE button. After submission, applicants will be required to print the completed Application Form and Acknowledgement Slip. Printed copies of the Application Form along with credentials are to be submitted in the respective Departments.
- Candidates are also required to LAMINATE their Acknowledgment Slip, this will be required for presentation at the entrance examination.
Important Note For Applicants
- Please note that if payment is not made after five (5) days of filling the pre-application form the application form would be deleted
- All academic transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration. Original Certificates/Transcripts must be presented during registration exercise.
- All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates must contact the Department for availability of Supervisors/vacancies.
- Deferment is not encouraged.
- Part-payment of Tuition/Obligatory Fees is not allowed.
To access the online application form, click on the link below;
For further details, visit the UNILAG School of Postgraduate Studies official website at http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/
You will find information about the UNILAG postgraduate form 2013, application form, PG tuition fees, POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMAS, MASTERS DEGREE BY COURSEWORK, PROFESSIONAL MASTERS DEGREES, SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, ELIGIBILITY FOR M.PHIL / PH.D PROGRAMME and more Information there.
Join on Facebook & Twitter