This is information is all about University Of Ibadan, UI, FUTO Post UTME Cut-Off Mark, UTME Cut-off Mark and general admission requirements.
Candidates who have seen their UTME results and who chose University Of Ibadan, UI for the 2013/2014 JAMB UTME are hereby informed of University Of Ibadan, UI, Cut-off Mark, Post-UTME Cut-Off Mark & other Admission Requirements in this short post.
We have started posting Post-UTME Cut-Off Marks for all Universities in Nigeria, in fact for all tertiary institutions in Nigeria. This includes all the general admission requirements for institutions. You can view it for each university/polytechnic/college by checking the Post-UTME Category:
No more stories, the following are the University Of Ibadan, UI Post Post-UTME Cut Off Mark for UNILORIN, including UTME Cut-off Mark and other admission requirements:
University Of Ibadan, UI Requirement for Admission via UTME (100 level)
1. Minimum of Credit passes in Five (5) subjects including English Language at the SSCE, GCE O’Level and any other equivalent examinations at one sitting.
2. UTME score of at least 200 for all Programmes.
3. Candidates must make UI as their 1st choice to qualify to write the Post-UTME Screening Test.
4. Final selection will be based on the candidate’s average scores from the UTME and Post-UTME screening Tests.
University Of Ibadan, UI Admission through Direct Entry (200 Level)
1. Minimum of credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification at not more than one sitting.
2. Must possess an HND, OND or NCE in the relevant programme to be undertaken in UI.
3. An acceptable score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
4. Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the direct entry screening result.
Share this information with Friends on Facebook and Twitter. If you don’t want to miss any news on Post-UTME from any school, why not Like NGScholars1 on Facebook, Follow @NGScholars on Twitter, NGScholars on Google plus and also subscribe by email.
Join on Facebook & Twitter