WAEC GCE Syllabus (WAEC November/December Syllabus) 2014

We are sharing this WAEC GCE syllabus for 2014 (Literature-In-English and others) which is designed to enable candidates appreciate Literature as an important part of their overall educational process. It will help you prepare for your Literature-in-English examination (both WASSCE May/June and November/December). Of course this is the syllabus for the year 2013 and we will soon get you the syllabus for 2014 (updated) if there are any changes in them (this is unlikely because they don’t change syllabus every year). Someone requested for this Literature-In-English and that’s why we are sharing it first.

WAEC GCE Syllabus 2014

If you need any other syllabus for the year 2014, you can drop your request here and we will give them to you. You will be able to download them in PDF format so as to start preparation for your WAEC GCE November/December 2014.

Important note: There is a reason why WAEC took time to design this WAEC GCE syllabus and this is to guide you in your preparation so as not to read the irrelevances while leaving the important topics untouched.

WAEC GCE November/December Syllabus – WAEC Syllabus (All Subjects)

1. GCE Literature-In-English Syllabus

10. COMMERCE WAEC GCE Syllabus

11. Government WAEC GCE Syllabus

12 FURTHER MATHS GCE SYLLABUS

13. CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE GCE SYLLABUS

14. Financial Accounting WAEC GCE Syllabus

15. French GCE Syllabus

That is the list of WAEC GCE Syllabuses we have at hand at the moment. Request for anyone that you need and we shall add them here for you. You should also check WAEC GCE 2014 Timetable (Nov/Dec Exams). Regards!

IMPORTANT: WAEC GCE 2014 Form (November/December Registration) Out

//DISCLAIMER : These WAEC Syllabus were taken from WAEC website and I am not in any way responsible for the accuracy of the information or copyright. This is to help intending WAEC students have a downloadable copies of past WAEC Syllabus.  Copyright belongs to their respective owners.//

If you don't want to miss important updates, Like us on Facebook, Follow on Twitter:

Get NGScholars Update in you email. Enter your email address and check your email to confirm the subscription:

Don't Forget To Open Your Email & Complete Subscription

Comments

1. Maths
    English
    Physics
    Chemistry

Thanks

• NGScholars says:

Okay, they will be added soon.

• Okunade A. O. says:

I need syllabus forEconomics, Mathematics, Christian Religious Knowledge, Literature in English, Government and English Language. Thanks.

• It will be great to have the technical subjects as well. I am also interested in the other languages.
      Building Construction

Shorthand
      Islamic Studies
      Arabic
      Yoruba
      Ibo
      Hausa

2. what about other subjects.

3. What about economics, Geography and Agric Science?

4. please I need health science.

5. pls I need commerce, government and financial accounting.

6. pls i need commerce,financial accounting and government

7. financial accounting

8. PLEASE ADD CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE.

9. CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE SHOULD BE ADDED PLEASE.

10. pls i need further maths and agricultural science syllabus

11. Olatunji Idrees Ishola says:

Mathes
    Englis
    Literature in English
    Islamic Study/ies
    Economics
    Biology and
    Commerce.
    THANKZ FOR UR COOPERATION.

12. Pls i need chemistry practical and theory and physics theory and practical and further maths

13. stephen amponsah says:

Please l need Business management syllabus. Thanks.

14. I need technical drawing , yoruba. Please

15. Please can you add the Home Management syllabus? Thanks

16. i need agric. and yoruba syllabus

17. Could you please add technical drawing …. And the practicals for each science subject ????

18. Aenon sinachi says:

What about agric syllabus

19. Aenon sinachi says:

Pls I need agric and igbo,Thanks.

20. Pls I need syllabus for applied electricity, electronics, auto mechanics and TD

21. i need technical drawing syllabus

22. Plz can i get d Biology,chemistry,physics and agricultural science. So dat i can prepare very well. Especially dat of biology, i need it so badly. Plzzzzzzz

23. pls I need government,lit-in-English,maths,English,Economics,biology and Christian regious knowlegde

24. Prince Norbert says:

please i need Agricultural Science WAEC GCE Syllabus.

25. Sir, can I use the WAEC GCE syllabus for 2013 for 2014 exams?

26. pls agriculture science

27. i need biology theory and pratical.as wel as 4 physis,chemistry

28. i need agricultural science syllabus please…thx.

29. please the syllabus for french

30. Aenon sinachi says:

Pls i’m in need of agric syllabus

31. Good morning to, please I need syllabuses on some entrepreneurship subjects including Agric science. I will be euphoric and exuberant if they are uploaded. Thanx

• NGScholars says:

This is going to people that are asking for more WAEC syllabuses. I must tell you that those that we uploaded are the ones we have at hand. WAEC has a portal where GCE Syllabuses are uploaded to but the portal is currently down. We are monitoring the progress and we shall tell you once the site is back.

For example, Agric. Science Syllabus was located at http://registration.waecdirect.org/pdf/Syllabus/AGRICULTURAL%20SCIENCE.pdf on WAEC syllabus portal but it no longer opens. We hope the site will come back up before the examination period.

Other links are:
      Principles Of Cost Accounting
      Islamic Religious Studies

keep checking this page because we shall upload them as soon as we lay our hands on them.

32. dim chika says:

Please syllabus for technical drawing

33. dim chika says:

PLS add technical drawing

34. PLS, WHEN WILL AGRIC SCIENCE BE UPLOADED HERE ? AND WHAT ABOUT PRACTICALS TO ALTERNATIVE FOR EACH PRACTICAL SUBJECTS?

35. Plz i need arts gce syllabus for 2012. Thanks and God bless.

36. Pls. i need VSUAL ART syllabus

37. Pls i need Arabic silabus 2013

38. agricultural science syllabus

39. Oluwa tosin Owalaby says:

why isn’t there agric. i need it

40. pls i need science GCE syllabus for 2013,and biology specimens,physics and chemistry practicals syllabus.Thanks.

41. I need mathematics, Chemistry and biology syllabuses

42. Pls I need all the alternative to praticals

43. Pls wat of agric nd igbo syllabus::help out pls wth alternative to practicals::tnks

44. pls i can find the health science syllabus

45. Pls I need the syllabus for agric ,waec 2013

46. Abubakar Buhari says:

Hi, more grease to your elbow. pls i need syllabus on: English, Maths, physics, chemistry, Biology, Further maths, Economics, Agric sci, & Geography. Kudos to you all…

47. Abubakar Buhari says:

Hi, more grease to your elbow. pls i need syllabus(waec Nov/Dec 2013) on: English, Maths, physics, chemistry, Biology, Further maths, Economics, Agric sci, & Geography. Its very urgent, thanks. Kudos to you all…

48. HELLO, THANK YOU FOR THE SYLLABUS YOU HAVE MADE AVAILABLE.
    PLEASE I NEED HISTORY SYLLABUS GCE PRIVATE CANDIDATE. THANKS GOD BLESS YOU.
    THANKS.

49. Thanks for the syllabus. But please can you include visual arts, TD and science subject practicals. It will be appreciated.

50. i need for auto mechanics and alternative to practicals and agric

51. Adeyemi tosin says:

I nid that of applied electricity

52. ENOBONG UKPONG says:

I PUT IN FOR A COURSE THAT IS RARE, MUSIC. Pls send me d syllabus for GCE 2013. and any other info i need to know. My center is Success comp. High school Mgbuoba, port harcourt. 08029567418

53. I need for visual arts quickly

54. i want the syllabus for intergrated science

55. POPOOLA OLUWASEGUN says:

Pls sir/ma, I need Music syllabus, further maths & CRS

56. Pls i nid commerce and english

57. Pls most of phones cant read PDF

58. A very Big thanks to NGSCHOLAR for the syllabus it make a lot of senses

59. sesan foluwake says:

pls i need music syllabus urgently. thanks

• NGScholars says:

We have uploaded all we could lay our hands on. If anyone has any of the syllabuses that is not here, please send it as an attachment to services[at]ngscholars.com and we shall upload it here for everyone.

60. Y can’t i click on agric?

61. Emmanuel Nwazue says:

Please I need the syllabus on Igbo language, how can I get it?

62. pls i nid waec technical drawing syllabus

63. i need agricultural syllabus

64. please I need technical. drawing. fast. pls

65. Pls sir/ma, i find it difficult to download it,pls can i view it and write???

66. Thanks to the admin.of the blog. But i want ascertain something not clear to me about this lit.in.eng syllabus. The recommended books are for the year 2003 to 2005. How posible is it for candidates to read them for 2013 examination because i’m sure there were not texts i treated with my students last year?

67. Dawud Thabit says:

I haven’t seeing Arabic syllabus for need it very urgently pls!

68. pls i need igbo immedietly.

69. I need GCE WAEC syllabus for 2014

70. i need gce waec syllabus for 2014, maths, eng, commerce,literature, government, economics, yoruba, agric

71. I need mass communication combination syllabus. thanks

72. Godspower says:

Please how can I get the syllable of geography, chemistry, Economic, maths, English.

73. roseline says:

Account maths english government commerce foodnut biology econs

74. olufemi ogunseye says:

Kindly add the syllabus for Visual Art to the list of subjects released. In fact, when releasing the syllabuses, it is ideal to release all the subjects at the same time thank you.

75. CHINEDU OBODO says:

I need English syllabus and maths, because i want to credit my english and maths.

76. pls i need syllabus for the following subjects; English, Mathematics, History, Government, Agriculture Science, Yoruba, CRS, Geography, Economics, thank you.

77. pls I need all art department subject including Yoruba