Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Ipas Nigeria is an international NGO dedicated to improving women’s reproductive health and rights, with a specific focus on reducing maternal mortality and morbidity from unsafe abortion, The Nigeria program is entering a scale up phase with programs in eight states to build the capacity of public and private health systems to expand quality woman-centered RH services. We are recruiting to fill the following position:
- Master degree required.
- 8 years related experience required.
- 3 more years of leading program operations experience required.
- Working knowledge of budget management.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with government officials donors and other stakeholders.
- Must possess strong writing and presentation skills.
- Must be able to complete some HR responsibilities when necessary.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Cross-cultural work experience required.
- Proven experience in writing proposals and donor reports Demonstrated computer experience and familiarity with software packages.
- Working knowledge of project management and strategy development.
- The Program Manager is a senior management position responsible for the planning, management, supervision and documentation of country programs.
- He/she works closely with the Country Director who is responsible for strategic planning, policy, advocacy and external relationships.
- Provide strategic direction, as well as technical and managerial leadership, to lpas Nigeria country programs.
- Lead knowledge management efforts including evaluation, using data for decision-making and integration of best practices Supervise and strengthen capacity of team of experienced senior technical staff.
- Develop positive working relationship with health systems and other partners to ensure results are delivered.
- Manage and oversee implementation of programs to ensure achievement of donor requirements.
- Ensure program results and budget spending consistent with donor requirements.
- Oversee financial and operational performance of programs.
- Develop proposals, programmatic workplans and budgets
Application Deadline 27th June, 2013
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and applications to:email@example.com
See more at: http://www.jobgurusng.com/jobs/vacancies/index.php?_n_Id=6616#sthash.uD5hA65I.dpuf