Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Pre-Degree Programme for 2013/2014 Session.
Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits in 5 subjects at a maximum of two sittings including English Language (for ALL Courses), Mathematics (for Science-based and Social Science-based Courses) and Literature-in-English (for Law).
The programme normally runs for two (2) contact periods both within nine (9) calendar months.
Available Subject Combinations
Options/Fields Subject Combinations
Government/Literaturein English/Religious Studies (GLR)
Economics/ Government/Literature in English (EGL)
Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)
Geography/ Mathematics/ Physics (GMP)
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into ALL Degree Programmes in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Pay the Application fee of N15000.00 through e-Tranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Skye Bank or UBA Plc Nationwide. A Receipt which contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid).
2. Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng), and select ” Predegree Programme ”
3. Click on: Predegree Application and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!” . You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
4. After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
5. Click on “Proceed to confirm your payment” andenter your e-tranzact Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number .
6. Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph.
The passport photograph must meet thefollowing specifications:
• The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
• The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
7. After filling the form, logout and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget).
Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination.
8. Applicants are to note that the 2013/2014 Pre-degree entrance exam will be computer-based . You are hereby advised to familiarise yourself with the basic use of computer.
• 2013 /2014 Pre-Degree Applicants are advised to tobe checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
• All candidates are required to register for 2014 UTME during the Programme.
• All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
• The forms must be filled and submitted on-line either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
• Applicants are to note that 2013/2014 Pre-Degree Entrance Exam holds at Ile-Ife Centre only.
• Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
DISCLAIMER: All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly on-line.
Closing Date For OAU 2013/2014 Pre-degree Application closes on Friday, 2nd August, 2013.
If you already have an Account, CLICK HERE TO LOGIN
X X Ocan (Mrs)
Centre for Distance Learning,
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
Join on Facebook & Twitter