This information is from Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board to students of Delta State Origin regarding application for 2012/2013 Bursary Awards. As part of Our ongoing commitment to advancing computing and technology, we are pleased to provide Scholarships and Bursary awards to encourage students to excel in their studies and become active role models and leaders. We hope these programmes also help in dismantling barriers that keep the less privileged from achieving their goals.
Application for Delta State Student’s Special Assistance Scheme, 2012/2013 Academic Session
Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board is therefore informing the general public particularly students of Delta State Origin studying in tertiary institutions, that the Delta State Bursary & Scholarship Board has commenced the registration of students for the Student’s Special Assistance Scheme, 2012/2013 Academic Session.
Eligibility for Delta State Student’s Special Assistance Scheme
Applications ore expected from students with the following qualifications:
- Must be of Delta Origin
- FULL-TIME undergraduates
- Must have a Minimum GPA of 2.2 and Above
- 200 to 500 level University undergraduate
- HND I & II polytechnic undergraduate
- Year 2 and above, NCE students.
Application Closing Date
All applications for the Students’ Special Assistance Scheme must get to the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board, latest 31st August, 2013
Method of Application
- Buy the scratch card or pin number from any Zenith Bank Plc branches nationwide.
- Log on to http://stnlapps.org.ng/DeltascholarshipPortal/
- Students from university or College of Education MUST have JAMB Registration Number.
- Students from Polytechnics are exempted from JAMB Registration Number.
- Bio Data (Names, Date of Birth, State of Origin, Marital Status) ,
- Recent Passport Photograph (Not more, than 3 Months) Scanned, not more than 15kb “jpeg format”.
- Valid e-mail address, Contact Address and GSM number (unique per application)
- Institution, Course, Year of Entry and Expected Year of Graduation.
- Matriculation Number
- BANK DETAILS; Bank Name, State of Bank Branch, Branch,
- Your Correct 10 digit NUBAN Account Number (Unique Per Application) and Sort Code.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 08165425997, 07018960108 (8am-4pm)