The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu Post-UTME 2013/2014 Form is out on sale for purchase by interested candidates. This post contains the registration procedure for the 2013/2014 Post UTME Screening Exercise as it has commenced in the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu. It is meant to guide candidates who are qualified for the Post UTME screening.
1. Criteria For 2013 IMT, Enugu Post UTME Eligibility:
To qualify for the screening exercise:
(a) Candidates must have picked Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu as their first or second choice;
(b) Candidates who did not choose Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, but wish to be considered for admission into the Institute, may also apply;
(c) The general UTME score of 150.
2. Registration procedure for IMT, Enugu Post UTME 2013 Screening:
(a) Registration commences immediately;
(b) Candidates should go to the following Banks to purchase an IMT electronic application PIN for N5,000.00 only:
- Zenith Bank Plc = Trans-Ekulu, Enugu
- Fidelity Bank Plc = Ogui Road, Enugu
- Mainstreet Bank Ltd. = Ogui Road, Enugu
- First Bank of Nig. Plc. = Okpara Avenue, Enugu
- United Bank for Africa Plc = Station Road, Enugu
(c) Using the PIN go to www.imt.edu.ng. To fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
(d) All applications must be filled online on or before Monday, 19th August, 2013 as the window for application will close on that day.
3. Requirements for the Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu Post UTME Screening Exercise:
(a) Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 9.00 a.m. everyday;
(b) Candidates should arrive the venue with:
- The acknowledgement slip as in 2(c) above
- HB Pencil and eraser
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result, two (2) copies each.
(c) Only bona fide candidates will be allowed into the Post UTME Screening halls, cell phones will not be allowed;
(d) For online application support please call: 08154797482, 08179195891, 08129806564, 08169691833; email: email@example.com.
(e) Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening.
RECOMMENDED READING: IMT Enugu Post UTME Date & Schedule Timetable
Click here to ask!