Kogi State Polytechnic (KOGIPOLY) 2013/2014 Post UTME Form Is Out

Kogi State Polytechnic, KOGIPOLY 2013/2014 post UTME application form (online) is out. Full-time online Applications into the various Programmes and Courses available at Kogi State Polytechnic (KOGIPOLY) can be accessed using the link below:

Kogi State Polytechnic

Candidates who have scored a minimum of 150 in the 2013 UTME and who have also made the KOGIPOLY either first most preferred institution and/or second choice (most preferred institution) are invited to participate in the post UTME screening exercise of Kogi State Polytechnic.

No fee has been attached to the Post UTME Form of Kogi State Polytechnic (KOGIPOLY) as it is absolutely FREE.

Click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT, Fill all the required details, Click on Sign Up and login to complete your application.

More information on the KOGIPOLY website at http://www.kogistatepoly.edu.ng/Eventa.aspx?srn=29

Information for candidates who have been asking questions about how to go on with the Kogipoly Post-UTME Registration. If you go to the school’s application procedure page at http://www.kogistatepoly.edu.ng/appproceedure.html, everything is available there.

According to the information on the page, Buy your Application Form Pin Voucher from zenith bank for your mode of study (Full Time or Part time and go back to Kogi State Poly Portal to complete your registration. We recommend that you follow the instructions on the application procedure page.

If you don't want to miss important updates, Like us on Facebook, Follow on Twitter:

Get NGScholars Update in you email. Enter your email address and check your email to confirm the subscription:

Don't Forget To Open Your Email & Complete Subscription

Comments

1. Oricha Onipe Ernest says:

Is not yet available at zenith bank

2. wiich date is ksp post jamb

3. Ochu Momohjimoh says:

Kogi State Poly post UTME screening form was said to be out and we could not get it till now. whats going on? are we going to sit and hear after some time that the form has close or the screening has already been done? please tell me how to get the post UTME form? thanks.

4. I Don’t understand ksp post utme information

5. U sed d form is out nd yet we cant purchase it why is that

6. JUST DON’T KNOW WHY WE CAN NOT GET THE LATEST NEW FROM THE SCHOOL ITSELF.

7. Please pals I didn’t sit for jamb but I don’t know maybe is possible for me to get admission into ksp and also my waec was given me a lot of consign I don’t know what course I will be given in ksp. This is my result math b3 english c6 phy cancel chemistry c4 geography d7 biology fail economic c6 yoruba c6 agriculture d7 please reply me back which course I can be given?

8. But I heard that without no UTME we can also obtain form for direct entry to ksp

• NGScholars says:

You don’t need UTME to go for your HND Programme but tha might depend on where you got your national diploma from.

9. It’s possible for me to do changing of institution in ksp without go to jamb office to obtain changing of institution form

• NGScholars says:

Change of course has closed officially at JAMB. Even if the University wants to allow it, it would normally come after First Admission List. We cannot categorically tell you it is possible. UNICAL would have to announce it first.

10. Olamide Ibrahim says:

Pls palz i was told that de form is free, dat no fee has been atatche to it, pls is dat true? I dnt understand please explain to more.

11. wen wl d result 4 post ume 2013 wl be out

12. joshua chidi king says:

Pls any new on about kogipoly IJMB program

13. pls wen is kogi state poly post umt will b out?