National Open University (NOUN) has commenced Admission process for the 2013 academic session. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Open University of Nigeria academic programmes for the 2013 admission.
DURATION OF NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY PROGRAMMES
NOUN operates a flexible mode of study which allows a student to determine the pace, place, time and medium of study. Students’ support facilities are available at all our Study Centres nationwide.
Method of Application for the NOUN Admission (E-APPLICATION)
The entire process is electronic and online and operates 24-hours a day. The method of application is as follows:
1. Walk into any of these participating banks:
BANKS ACCOUNT NUMBERS
First City Monument Bank – 0676806017
Ecobank – 0005701770
Zenith Bank – 1012587332
Skye Bank – 1790047324
PLEASE NOTE THAT NOUN WOULD NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PAYMENT MADE INTO ANY ACCOUNT OTHER THAN THE ABOVE DESIGNATED BANKS AND ACCOUNT NUMBERS.
2. Pay as follows for National Open University application forms:
Undergraduate Programmes N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira only)
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) and Masters Programmes N7, 500.00 (seven thousand five hundred naira Only).
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programmes N10, 000.00 (ten thousand naira only).
3. Obtain a NOUN Teller specially designed for NOUN for the purpose of payment.
4. Collect the Application pin CODE equivalent to the amount paid for your from the Bank.
5. Go to National Open University admission portal www.noun.edu.ng and click on application form.
6. Use your Application pin number to access your NOUN online application form.
7. Complete the application by providing the required information.
8. After completion , the candidate can re-open the form as often as he/she likes,before submitting.
9. Having completed all the above steps, you may submit your form by clicking the submit button at the bottom of the displayed screen.
10. You can now print out your provisional admission letter.
Applicants are advised to insist on paying the stipulated cost only and obtain official receipt at the point of payment.
This advertorial can also be viewed online at www.nou.edu.ng
Click here to download the full details, requirements for each course at National Open University for 2013 Admission.