Navy DSSC — Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test for Shortlisted Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Candidates 2013 : HERE IS INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR THE 2013 NIGERIAN NAVY APTITUDE TEST FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION – DSSC COURSE 22. Continue Reading…
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NIGERIAN NAVY APTITUDE TEST DSSC APTITUDE TEST CANDIDATES
Candidates are to come to the Nigerian Navy DSSC Aptitude Test Centres with photocopies of the following documents:
- Duly completed Attestation of LGA form printed on-line as part of Application form
- Parent Consent form printed on-line as part of Application form
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Relevant Degree Certificate
- Birth/Age Declaration Certificate
- Membership Certificate of professional body (if any).
Documents are to be arranged serially and tagged in a file jacket bearing Candidates Name, Application Number and State of Origin.
LIST OF NIGERIAN NAVY DSSC SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR APTITUDE TEST CAN BE VIEWED HERE!
- All short-listed candidates for Nigerian Navy DSSC 22 enlistment exercise are to attend the Aptitude Test on Saturday 20 July, 2013 at 8:00 am at their chosen test centres.
- Candidates are to click their selected DSSC Aptitude Test centre listed below in order to check if they have been short-listed:
Note: If your name is not listed it means your application was not successful and you should not come for the Nigerian Navy DSSC Aptitude Test 2013. Only successful candidates are expected at the Test Centres. Loitering is prohibited.
You can make use of the following resource below to help you excel in your Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test/Interview:
Many people have been asking us when the result for the Nigerian NAVY aptitude test will come out. You can be rest assured that NGScholars will inform you when the result for NAVY DSSC 2013 is out.
Join on Facebook & Twitter