ESUT Admission List Out – Check ESUT 2013/2014 Admission Status

Enugu State University of Science of Technology (ESUT) 2013/2014 First Admission list is out. Candidates that applied for and participated in the 2013/2014 Post-UTME can now check their ESUT Admission Status. The list has since been upload online to the admission-checking portal of ESUT.

ESUT Admission List 2013/2014

Check ESUT 2013/2014 Admission Status

If you want to check your admission status on the released ESUT Admission list, simply go to the Admission-checker at http://esutportal.net/modules/admissions/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx

Now provide your JAMB Registration  and then confirm your JAMB Registration No. This means that you should input your registration number twice. This is to avoid error in checking your Enugu State University 2013/2014 Admission Status.

Now click on the Submit button to see the 2013 ESUT admission list and check your own admission status.

We wish you all the best!!!

Comments

1. okonkwo ebele says:

Good mrng ngscholars,I jst checked my admission status @ ESUT nd it was written as”you have bin offered provisional admission into ESUT” pls like ow long can my admission b secured nd ow do I get my admission leta 4rm JAMB? Is it after paying my acceptance fee?.pls redply

• NGScholars says:

The next step should be to pay the acceptance fees but we haven’t gotten any reliable information regarding that.

2. Mine is saying “jamb registration not found in the data base”what does it means?

• NGScholars says:

Maybe your result has not been uploaded yet. If you continue to have that problem, you might want to go to the school to complain.

3. pls is dis list only for those that choose them as 1st choice

• NGScholars says:

The institution did not specify this but usually, Universities release more than one admission list. If you have not seen your name, be patient, it might come out with subsequent batches.

4. Hii pls I wrote d D.E yet no info abt it

5. My name is amng d merit list,wen cn i pay my acceptance fees,wl it b late by oct?

6. PAUL NNAJI says:

emm….about d jamb admission ish…wen are we to collect it
    anyways i tnk God almighty…im in d merit list

7. This list is just for those that used esut as their firt choice. Also the second list is bein processed so for those who put esut as their 1st choice and did not see their names. Be patience and wait for the list and note that esut post utme cut-of is 140. For more assitance u can call me with 08115873249

8. I checked my admissions at Esut portal but not yet found.what do i do?

9. Havent dey givin admission for direct entry student,bc i get 163 in screening nd wot is d cut off mark for Economics

10. they keep on telling you have not yet been offered admission. and i scored high in the aptittude test =278 . my name is supposed to be on the merit list or is it because i put them second second choice?

11. Pls, I took ESUT as my second choice for medicine and surgery, i’m not an indigene and I got 200 jamb and 255 postutme, what are my chances?

12. Pls does direct entry list different from the ume?? And pls do u hav any ideal of the various cuoff for science…

13. i score 184 in jamb and i score 290 in screening exams,i intended studying accountancy,and i took esut as ma second choice but wen d first merit admission list was out.i was not yet offered admission.pls do i still ave a chance of gaining admission?

14. Plz is dea any hope 4 me?,,scored 242 jamb,273 post ume 4 esut,dou am 2nd choice aspirant..med surg

15. dayoungest says:

Esut am tired of waiting ooo. am an indigene i took Esut as 2nd choice with 218 in post ume and 185 in jamb for medicine and surgery please what are my chances?

16. irabor josephine says:

Esut I scored 194 in jamb and my postume is 209,esut is my 1st and 2nd choice and I did not see my name in d list why?

17. Please is Esut second list out…?

18. Please can you inform me when the second batch Esut admission list comes out,thanks.

19. Esut has finished me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Please is esut second batch out?

21. Wen wil postgraduate list be out esut. Pls assist us. Needed it immediately.

22. pls i wanna know when ESUT will release her 3rd batch

• NGScholars says:

Only the first batch and the second batch admission list have been released. No one is certain if there will be a third admission list. If ESUT should released the third batch admission list, we shall inform you here. Subscribe to our updates so that you won’t miss the information.