Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2013 – fedcivilservice.gov.ng

FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION (FCSC) RECRUITMENT 2013 – INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR JOB VACANCIES AT  www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng

The Fed. Civil Service Comm. 2013 Recruitment is ongoing as they have started accepting applications for several Federal Civil Service Commission Vacancies on the FCSC Job Portal located at www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng. The Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2013 cuts across four to five Federal Ministries.

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2013

The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the following MDAs:

(i)         Federal Ministry of Information;

(ii)        Federal Ministry of Environment;

(iii)       Federal Ministry of Justice;

(iv)       Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments; and

(v)        Bureau of Public Procurement.

2.         Suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity, who are interested in making career in the Federal Civil Service, are invited to apply for any of the posts indicated in each of the MDAs. If you wish to take part in the 2013 Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment, Just click the appropriate links above and you will be directed to the applicable FCSC Recruitment Page /Job Portal (www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng).

The requirements for each vacancy is available on the FCSC Job Portal which can be found at www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng and you can access them by clicking the applicable links above.

Application Deadline:

Closing date for all  FCSC 2013 Recruitment Application Submission is 17th September, 2013

Share this post and inform others...Share on Facebook253Tweet about this on Twitter61Share on Google+0Share on LinkedIn0Share on StumbleUpon0Email this to someone

Do you have any questions on Admission, Scholarships or Graduate Jobs? Click here to ask!
Don't want to miss information from NGScholars? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Email below. If you subscribe by email, ensure you check your email to confirm subscription.

Enter Your Email Address & Never Miss Any Update From NGScholars. Your Email Is Safe & Secure With Us:

Or Subscribe Via Your Browser or Reader

Comments

1. Dodo Joshua says:

give me job detail,please.

2. Ruben Daniel says:

give me latex job details all the time

3. ALIYU ABDULLAHI says:

job details please.

4. Akinkugbe Omotunde Folake says:

I want to apply

5. Notify me

6. lilian ibegbu says:

notify me pls

7. PLS I NEED DETAILS I WANT TO APPLY

8. keep me informed

9. ekezie tochukwu says:

I need to know more about FCSC job

10. Glory obode says:

Pls keep me posted in any job or opportunity for small scale business enpowerment.

11. Jennifer c.sampson says:

Please I need a job
    Thank you.

12. pls. i can’t access the application form.

13. I need a job from Federal Ministry of Trade and Investiment specifically {industrial inspector II, GL. 08}.

14. keep me in the know

15. pls does it mean that my application has been submitted when i click on submit and after a while i was taken back to the first page of the cv? also should i re apply or not

16. i applied for federal civil service and when i got to the column of submit, i click on it and after a while i was directed back to the first page of the form. pls how will i know that my application has been submitted? thanks.

• NGScholars says:

The best answer you can get to this question is to use the contact link on the FCSC website to ask this question. Thank you

17. This is a golden opportunity introduced by the government to reduce unemployment rate in the country.

18. otobong umana says:

Pls link me up with current vacancies

19. where is the application form?

20. Dayo Joshua says:

Notify me of job vacancies

21. We need more vacacy for fresh graduate.

22. Ayandare Bolaji Olaniyi says:

Pls I need a job with the federal government with the ministry of weight and measurement, will be looking forward to a positive response as regards the subject matter, many thanks in anticipation

• NGScholars says:

Then you should apply for any of the Federal Civil Service commission positions available before the closing date.

23. After filling the form and clicking submit, the system went off, what should i do, has my app been submitted

24. The procedure for the online application should have been easy, why is it difficult to access the form after registration, using computer system not phone to get the form online so that the application can be made, yet it will re-direct you by saying your using browers that are not supported or hand phone. after several trial it think it’s a measure to deprive us from getting the form. This is unfair.

25. why it it difficult to access the form online?and why is it ltd to only 5 ministries?

26. Pls how can i apply,i realy hv interest on Fcsc,i study Biochemistry (Bsc) degree wt Nysc experience.my contact 08067590657.pls am waiting 4 ur reply.thanks

27. Kanayo Gerald Azinge says:

I’m a graduate of English and it seems jobs for me seem scarce. I really need a job especially in Abuja. How possible can this be?

28. John Omeiza Yunusa says:

I need Job pls Nigeria. I spent eight years in Unilorin. Three years after graduation, No Job. Pls help me Nigeria people and RCCG people 08032086697

29. the ministry of procurement i have been trying is not uploading my images and not accessing my documents of which i used laptop to do .p/s i need this in the ministry help out .

• NGScholars says:

Are you sure it doesn’t have to do with your internet connection?

• I do not think so, NGScholars. I am equally facing same challenge. I have used table top computer and a laptop with strong Wi-Fi network to try, it still didn’t upload.

Your kind and timely advice will be highly appreciated.

30. Ezema Stanley Onyekachi. says:

The Ministry of Environment. I am finding it difficult to upload the Application Forms on this Ministry. I studied Applied Microbiology.

31. Alidu Ejah says:

Pls i need job in federal ministry of environment . I hv HND in environmental health. Already submitted application.

32. i can’t access the application form.

33. i can’t access the application form.

34. Plse,keep me informd on current vacancis in fcsc,..tanx.

35. omoniyi Adewale julius says:

Offer us job pls

36. Nwachukwu progress says:

Am a graduate of B.sc Accounting. I applied for procurement officer 11.Ministry of Bureau of Public Procurement.And i’ve summited my form with Federal Civil Service at Wuse.Pls can some tel me what to do next.

37. why do you people ever bother to advertise at all when all Nigerians know that its a waste of our time and intelligence as the positions have already been filled.please spare Nigerians this deception.how can the job portal say no vacancy.what then is the point of this advert,not to talk of the difficulty in applying.

38. pls i needed form to register for the recruitment.

39. Pls i tried to access the application form as instructed but i’m unable to get the form there. Pls kindly help me i really need to apply and it’s difficult travelling to the headquarters to get form for some reasons. Kindly help.

40. Am a graduate of Special Education and Political Science from University of Ibadan with a B.ED Degree. I also completed my National Youth Service in Abuja. Please i really need to get a good job in any federal ministries either Ministry of information or Ministry of Trade and investment as Administrative officer. i hope to hear from you soon. Thank you and God bless you……..

41. Stephen Ayeni says:

please always keep me posted up to date of fcsc job vacancies

42. Olajubaje oluwadamilaare Dapo says:

I am interested in any FG work

43. Nwachukwu Dimkpa Damian says:

I was disappointe by what I met when I got to the ‘state chairman’s office of the Civil Service Commission in Imo state for the collection of the form and was told that all the forms were given out to the ‘Local Government Heads’ to share to the people in their various Local Government Areas , and that some were sent to other states like Abia State and that I should go to Abia State to see if I may get one. I Complained to the desk-officer how I have never been called for an interview and have been disappointed by FCSC Abuja since 2007 I submitted a new file after obtaining my masters degree on ‘International Political Economy’ from IDSS Nanyang Technological University Singapore. I was made to understand that my presence does not make a difference. All as it happened, which I met and witnessed, was pure failure to the instruction given in your advertisement, pledge and patriocism of oath of office, to the detriment of sanity, transparency and growth of the economy of Nigeria Nation. These in totality question’s proper use of availabe capable human economy in the nation Nigeria. These as well question’s if the Leadership of this nation do from the craddle of indispensable factors of ‘good governance, see the factors of good governce as the things you must never do without for peace and good growth of the economy. Indeed, one like me, do doubt if Nigeria nation will ever for once give me ‘the sence of belonging and economic growth protection’ which I, as well as any other qaulified citizens of Nigeria nation, deserves and do desire.

44. Emmanuel Obodo says:

pls I’ve started filling the form but yet to complete the updating of my CV and i can’t find the portal anymore. i need help pls

• Application closes on 17th Sept., 2013. Maybe they removed it a day before that.

• I don’t really understand what is going on.I have been checking the FCSC portal and have registered long ago as a user.I have been updating my cv, i got to d point of uploading my scanned credentials but now,my usual login details has been rejected.What is happening?SOMEBODY HELP

45. UMENNA JUDITH says:

I REALY WANT TO KNW ABT DIS SCHOLARS

46. pls someone should update me with ministry of labour and productivity exam we wrote last year.thanks

47. Please always update me on fcsc and immigration recruitment and other job vacancies in Nigeria. Thanks.

48. Pls let me know when fcsc forms are out

49. ONYEABO BENNETH IHEANACHO says:

pls.pls,pls, i,m highly in need of job,i have HND in Accounting. i appreciate as my my request shall be granted