To check WAEC Result of May/June 2013 online on WAEC Result-checker, just go online to http://www.waecdirect.org/ and then follow the steps outlined below. This is going to be a very short and straight-to-the-point post to explain how to check your 2013 WAEC Result.
Steps To Check WAEC Result 2013
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number after visiting http://www.waecdirect.org/.
(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2013
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit to check your WAEC Result and wait for the results window to come up
We wish you all the best!
You might also want to see statistics of the 2013 WAEC Result by clicking the following link. It shows how many people wrote the exams, how many results were released, cancelled and withheld.
Click here to ask!