JAMB Direct Entry 2013 – All Universities’ DE Info

Did you apply through JAMB Direct Entry (DE) to any University in 2013? Then check here for latest information on Direct Entry screening and admission of Universities in Nigeria. We shall constantly update this thread to give you list of Universities and the dates of their Direct Entry Examination / Screening exercise. The registration for JAMB DE has come and gone and candidates who applied for various Universities just want to get information on Universities’ DE examination and screening; including dates.

JAMB Direct Entry 2013

This is what we shall be giving you on this post- Direct Entry information by School. Bookmark this page and always check back if your University is not yet Included.

2013/2014 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Info

LAUTECH

UI – University of Ibadan

UNN

UNILAG

IBBUL

Western Delta University

If you need information on the Direct Entry of a particular University that is not here, please drop a comment making the request in the comment. We shall do our best to reply and update the list with the DE of the University you request.

We wish you all the best!

Share this post and inform others...Share on Facebook26Tweet about this on Twitter30Share on Google+0Share on LinkedIn0Share on StumbleUpon0Email this to someone

Do you have any questions on Admission, Scholarships or Graduate Jobs? Click here to ask!
Don't want to miss information from NGScholars? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Email below. If you subscribe by email, ensure you check your email to confirm subscription.

Enter Your Email Address & Never Miss Any Update From NGScholars. Your Email Is Safe & Secure With Us:

Or Subscribe Via Your Browser or Reader

Comments

1. What about UI?

2. please i need information for direct entry into the university of calabar. thank you, hoping to hearing from

• NGScholars says:

We have not gotten any information on Direct Entry of UNICAL. We shall update you as soon as we get trusted information.

3. Please help me upload the DE exam info of University of Benin(UNIBEN). Thanks!

4. wht abt Abu

5. I need Unilorin Direct Entry admission requirement

6. when will uniuyo D E screening exercise take place?

7. NGScholars says:

CRUTECH’s Direct Entry Admissions. Get scratch cards for N3000 from First Bank branches in Calabar then register on our website.

8. Jamb DE of Unizik no info yet

9. Kolakareem says:

Please.. I need direct entry details informations and requirements of University of Abuja & that of federal university kalgo in kebbi state. Thanks

10. Please is there no information about UNIBEN DE?

11. Is Abia state university admission out?

12. jonathan recto says:

pls help me find out abt modibbo adama university yola DE pls?

13. what about FEDERAL UNI TATABA

14. pls i need inf on direct entry admission list of fuwukari 2013/2014

15. plz is there any info abt imsu and uoe portharcourt?

16. Pls, Wat about MAUTECH Yola? (FUTY)

17. EDE SYLVANUS AKWA says:

Please always update me of A.B.U. and B.U.K. Direct Entry Screening and Admission. Thanks.

18. please how wil i get the direct entry and which school can i apply to.pls.i want .can i stil buy the direct entry form

19. Is there no direct entry exams for unilag cz I haven’t gotn any information abt dat

20. Pls always update me on Michael Okpara Unversity direct entry admision list.

21. Latest news about unijos DE SCREENING EXERCISE.

22. pls any information about Obafemi Awolowo university (OAU) Direct Entry? Let me know pls.

23. pls,i want to know how to register for unilag direct entry for year 2

24. What bayero uni kano

25. wot abt umudike?

26. I need information on university of abuja direct entry addmission.

27. Please, when is ABU conducting post DE Screening?
    I need your kind urgent reply please.

28. Did Afe Baba Lola offer scholarship?.

29. pls notify me wen UI 2014/2015 DE is out. I so much need it. Tx for taking ur great time to answer everybody one after d oda.

30. anthony Fredrick says: