The National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) Results for May/June 2013 Examination is out. You will see how to check Results here. It is available for checking on NABTEB result-checker (www.nabtebnigeria.org). Candidates who sat for the May/June examination can now follow the steps below to check their results.
How To Check 2013/2014 May/June NABTEB Results
Candidates should follow the steps below to check their NABTEB Result of May/June 2013 on NABTEB result checking website;
- Go to the NABTEB result-checking portal using the following link: http://www.nabtebnigeria.org/e-world/
- Enter your Candidatate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
- Select the Type of Examination (MAY/JUN in this case)
- Select Examination Year (i.e. 2013)
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
- Finally, click Submit and wait for the NABTEB result checker window to come up
Candidates may want to receive a copy of their NABTEB Results May/June 2013 in their email. If you want that, just follow the simple steps below to get your result sent to your email inbox:
How to send your NABTEB Result to your email
After checking the result of your NABTEB Exams using the steps outlined above;
- Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
- Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Submit and wait to get a message that your result has been sent to your inbox.
All these will be done on the result (e-world) portal at www.nabtebnigeria.org. We wish you all the best!!!