Nigeria Immigration Service Online Application Form

The 2013 Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment online application form is located on the official website of the joint Nigeria Immigration Service, Nigeria Prisons Service, Federal Fire Service, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng). It is one online destination many Nigerian are going to now since the Federal Ministry of Interior started their 2013 recruitment.

The Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment portal on which to fill the online application form is found at recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng

How to use/fill the Nigerian Immigration 2013 Online Application Form

Interested Nigerians who wish to apply for any of the vacant jobs at Nigerian Immigration Services should go to recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng and follow the steps below:

• Click “Start application” button
  • Click on your preferred agency (at the time of publishing this, only Nigeria Immigration Services Positions can be applied for)
  • Fill out the form by providing all the requested information
  • Click on “Save & Preview” button
  • Review saved application for accuracy (Note: You will not be able to edit your application once payment is made)
  • Keep your application number safely for future use
  • Click on Proceed to payment
  • Click on Pay now button (This will direct you to the payment platform page)
  • Print payment slip and take it to the bank for payment
  • Be sure to collect your validation number from the bank after payment
  • Return to the portal to print out your payment acknowledgment slip

Now you know on which site to fill the Nigeria immigration recruitment form online.

You might want to take a look at the available vacancies at both the Federal Ministry of interior and Nigeria Immigration below:

We wish you all the best in your application!!!

Get only relevant Updates. Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Comments

1. This is an enthralling site that is gud for job seekers.keep it up

2. Douye Donald oyoko says:

Will be very grateful if any good information about job vacancy will get 2 my mail,tnx in anticipation.

• Subscribe to our email updates by going to the link below:

Matriculation was done on 14th September, 2013. NOUN Admission application has probably closed. You can visit the nearest NOU study center for more inquiries.

3. Ahongba Atume Barnabas says:

I love this site, its so informative, so so so oh! i enjoy this site thank u, keep me posted

4. Going tru d site i came accross this statement : “Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during recruitment is not acceptable after recruitment””
    What is the implication of this to OND holders who later obtain degrees/HND or other professional qualifications after employment?
    Will they be able to tender these certificates later for promotions?
    Awaiting your response.

5. Candidates with any of the following problems need not apply:
    a. Sight problem

Kindly clarify on this too; does it mean people using corrective lenses cannot apply .

What is the cost of the form too?

Thanks

6. ayinde kolawole elijah says:

av been 2ry to enter into this service but i jst av my training certificate on me,plz help me out

7. Emeka Chukwudi says:

I have gone through the procedures, pls I want to understand if one can go to the bank to purchase the acknowledge form with no slip to show for it? please your immediate response will be highly appreciated.

8. Onwunmelu Kennedy says:

I really enjoyed this site. Its so so informative. How I wish other sites will learn from you guys. Kudos

9. Ahongba Atume Barnabas says:

what again can i say, keep it up NGScholars!

10. Phillimeus Ify Eremie(Mrs) says:

Hello,I can see in Nigeria that one has to pay money to get or file an Application form for job vacancies. Is this for reaL,how many gratuates can afford paying for the form when they don’t even have a job,can’t the form be free? Let us be sincere with ourselves in this country.

11. Adebisi Adesola Adunfe says:

This site is so informative, keep it up, His Favour Computer School Iwo, Osun State Salute o o

12. if there is any noticsfication i wish 2 be notisfy and if there is any way 2 help i wish to be notisfy

13. bidemi bello says:

please which bank can i pay for my application

14. Agwulonu Sylvia says:

I wanted to apply for the Immigration form,but why i did not go ahead with it is that Nigerian’s believe in money and in my family,we are poor,but please can i go ahead to fill the form?because i don’t have anybody to talk for me,as in they used to call it “sorting”.

15. GABRIEL JUSTINA M. says:

I have applied and have paid the required charges but have been unable to print my acknowledgement slip for over two weeks now. Every time i try i will be told to wait for two working days. please help me out. my application number is IMM45150724149401 and validation number is 93047632. Thank you.

16. Emmanuella says:

pls how do i go about filling the form and when is d expiring date

17. Kayode Tolulope says:

Hello, am finding it so difficult to print out my acknowledgement slip for more than two weeks now, it kept on telling me to try back in two working days. I have to go and make another payment in the bank today, it’s still telling me the same thing. Please, what can i do about it because the closing date is near. Thanks.

18. nwabude.o.daniel says:

i love imigration and i will be fufilled if am in

19. i love to be an immigration officer and even love to serve my country

20. Welldone Sir, I, Faloyo Opeyemi want know about the Immigration service re-recruitment in Nigeria