NLNG 2013/2014 recruitment is still in progress on Nigeria LNG Limited Online e-recruitment portal located at https://sws.nlng.com/e-recruitment/openings/Default.aspx. Interested and equally qualified candidates should read the vacancies at NLNG below. This post also contains requirements and instructions on how to apply:
How To Apply NLNG recruitment 2013/2014 :
1. Register and create a user a user account on the online Recruitment Portal.
2. Log on and submit an application on the online Recruitment Portal.
3. Await notification from Nigeria LNG Limited.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR NLNG 2013/2014 RECRUITMENT.
1. Project Leader
2. Principal Project Engineer
3. Senior Project Engineer
4. Project Engineer
5. Senior Project Planner
6. Project Cost Engineer
7. Mechanical Engineer
8. Senior Mechanical Engineer
9. Senior Electrical Engineer
10. Electrical Engineer
11. Senior Civil Engineer
12. Civil Engineer
13. Senior Instrument Engineer
14. Instrument Engineer
15. Process Control Engineer
16. Process Technologist
17. Principal Pipeline Engineer – Feed
18. Senior Pipeline Engineer – Feed
19. Pipeline Engineer – Feed
20. Principal Pipeline Engineer- Flow Assurance
21. Senior Pipeline Engineer- Flow Assurance
22. Pipeline Engineer- Flow Assurance
23. Principal Pipeline Engineer- Projects
24. Senior Pipeline Engineer- Projects
25. Pipeline Engineer- Projects
26. Senior Pipeline Engineer- Maintenance & Operations
27. Pipeline Engineer- Maintenance & Operations
28. Senior Procurement Analyst
29. Contract Administrator
30. Principal Buyer
31. Materials Inspector
32. Inventory Analyst
33. Senior Vendor Assessor
34. Principal Pipeline Engineer- Maintenance & Operations
All applications for the NLNG vacancies should be submitted not later than 24th Sept., 2013.
Interested members of the public should CLICK HERE to start application now.
If you encounter difficulties applying online, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the difficulty experienced. Note that application, CV’s or other forms of attachments should be sent to the email address.